ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Storams on Thothadrinathan and Deivanayakan - Nanguneri

Storams on Thothadrinathan and Deivanayakan - Nanguneri

During trip to India in Oct-Nov 2013, Adiyen had an opportunity to visit Thirucheevaramangai ( Nanguneri) Divya Desam and had darshan of Thothadri Nathan Srivara Mangai Nachiar and utsavar Deiva Nayagan Perumal.

I came across the following stotrams about Thothadrinathan and Deivanayagan







I did not come across any audio. I have tried to recite all the four. These resemble somwwhat Sri Venkatesa Suprabatham, Prapatti, Stotram and Mangalasasanam. If anyone comes across a good audio recording, Would appreciate a link to the same. I seek the blessings of Sri Thothadrinathan and Sri DeivaNyagan and Sri Varamangai  of Nanguneri  and their Kshama for any mistakes in my recital.    

 Please click on the Link to see the video.







No comments:

Post a Comment